Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Taroko Gorge

This past week Eric, myself, and my parents went on a road trip around Taiwan. One of our stops was at the Taroko Gorge, which was probably the most visually memorable stop. It was a really cloudy and dreary day, but at least it wasn't raining! which a lot of the days in Taiwan at this time of year tend to do. Here's just a few of the photos I took of that day. 

Hey look, it's Eric in a tunnel! He's my #1 model. This by far is my most favorite photo from the day! There was actually a group of girls walking through the end of the tunnel (through that hole), but I decided to yoink them out and make Eric the focus of the photo. 


This place is awesome! Monica and Ryan, if you come here next year I'll take you camping at this beautiful Taiwan destination!!

One of the SEVERAL landscape photos I took at the Taroko Gorge.

              
This was at the bottom of the Gorge which didn't have much water flowing. However, the dried up river  really made the rocks pop which I really liked. 


The Taroko Gorge is GORGEous! But the photos of it all start to look alike after awhile... 

2 comments:

  1. These are good. You are a good photographer. Blog them more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this was your vacation? I wish you would have taken some photos of your parents. oh well. It was so much fun to talk with you guys. Love you as always...

    ReplyDelete