Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Help my friend win $10,000 for her wedding!

If you don't already know Megan Kirkland, well then you should meet her!!  She's super eccentric, hilarious, one of the most creative persons I know, and has a HUGE heart!  Megan and her fiance have signed up for this contest with dexknows Weddings where they could win $10, 000 for their wedding!!  Megan has asked me to be their photographer for their wedding so I would LOVE to shoot a wedding of contest winners!!! Oh, and I would really like my beloved friend to win this for herself :)  All you have to do is go to wildfireapp.com and vote for them. They are under the names modern (affordable) bohemia, the third couple on the right, and just click on them to vote! I already did!!!

Awe, look at this precious photo of Megan and her fiance I stole off her facebook... 
Vote for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment